How To Take Action

How can we stop the NSW government cutting funding for independent advocacy, independent information and representation for people with disability ?

Great question. There are a number of ways you can take action.

Email the Premier

Sign our online petition

Fill out a Stand by Me postcard and mail it today

  • Email us for a pack of ‘Stand by Me’ postcards and get your friends to sign them, then mail them off to The Premier!

Visit your local member of parliament and tell them why you need access to independent advocacy and information supports in NSW.

Visit your Local Councillor and tell them why you need independent information and independent advocacy to remain funded in NSW and ask them to talk to your local member as well.
  • Remember to take a copy of our Position Paper with you when you visit your local member or councillor.


Help spread the word online through: